Regular Group Tour – La Leona Waterfall Adventure Hike
Not suited for guests with knee, ankle, walking, or mobility issues.
If you have kids younger than 7 years old you must book a private tour (the minimum age for group tours is 8 years old)
Located in Curubandé, Guanacaste near Rincon de la Vieja Volcano. We will walk in the forest next to the blanco river that comes from the volcano, go around incredible rock formations, cross streams of water, go up small ladders until at the very end we will pull ourselves with a rope inside the water to get into a big cave to see La Leona Waterfall
- Distance: 2km each way (1.5 miles each way)
- Duration: 3hrs total from start to finish
- Difficulty: Treacherous Hike Moderate Level
- This tour IS NOT an easy walk in the park, This is an Adventure Tour.
What You Get
- Dry Bags: To take small belongings to the tour
- Facilities: Changing rooms and bathrooms
- Life jackets: If you need them they will be available
- Tour Guides
What to Bring?
- Closed toe shoes (no flip flops )
- (Keens/chacos are okay to wear)
- Shoes with a good grip
- Extra clothes to change
- Extra shoes to change
- When booking this tour keep in mind you’re booking a group tour with other people in it.
- There can be up to 20 people per tour group, everyone with different nationalities and cultures, please be respectful and friendly with everyone in the group.