Not suited for guests with knee, ankle, walking, or mobility limitations.
Minimum age for this tour is 4 years old (not suited for kids younger than that)
Video | La Leona Waterfall Private Tour
Located in Curubandé, Guanacaste near Rincon de la Vieja Volcano. We will walk in the forest next to the Blanco river that comes from the volcano, go around incredible rock formations, cross streams of water, go up small ladders until at the very end we will pull ourselves with a rope inside the water to get into a big cave to see La Leona Waterfall
- Distance: 2km each way (1.5 miles each way)
- Duration: 3hrs total from start to finish
- Difficulty: Treacherous Hike Moderate Level
- This tour IS NOT an easy walk in the park, This is an Adventure Tour.
What You Get
- Dry Bags: To take small belongings to the tour
- Facilities: Changing rooms and bathrooms
- Life jackets: If you need them they will be available
- Tour Guides
What to Bring?
- Closed toe shoes (no flip flops )
- (Keens/chacos are okay to wear)
- Shoes with a good grip
- Extra clothes to change
- Extra shoes to change