Private La Leona Waterfall + Private White Water River Tubing
Read full description of the tour below.
River Tubing Costa Rica (Full Video)
- Not suited for guests with knee, ankle, walking, or mobility limitations.
- Please take into consideration that the required minimum age for river tubing is 6 years old
Embark on a thrilling adventure hike through the forest to reach the majestic La Leona Waterfall. Marvel at the incredible rock formations, cross water streams, and climb small ladders. At the end of the hike, we’ll pull ourselves with a rope to reach a massive cave, where you can swim and explore the breathtaking waterfall. Don’t miss out on this once-in-a-lifetime experience!
Join us for a thrilling river tubing adventure on a narrow, turbulent river with 4km (2.5 miles) of Class I, II and III rapids! Bounce and splash your way through endless fun and excitement with our specially-designed individual rafts that include handles and protective bottoms. With our expert guides, you can rest assured that safety and enjoyment are guaranteed throughout the entire experience.
Summary of the Activities
La Leona Waterfall Adventure Hike:
- 2km each way (1.5 miles each way)
- Duration: 3hrs from start to finish
- Difficulty: Treacherous Hike Moderate Level (Not suited for guests with knee, walking or mobility issues)
White Water River Tubing
- 4 kilometers (2.5 miles) of Class I , II and III rapids along the turbulent river.
- Duration: 1hr 30min.